Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Plotting/Planning/Preparing



Just wanted to let you all know that I feel much better today. Thanks for the awesome descriptions of sickness - I needed to laugh, it always makes me feel better. Also, if you want to read my entry for the "A Picture Paints a Thousand Words" blog hop, go here or just scroll down to my last post.

I am missing the Sensational Haiku Wednesday, and regular type posting in general today because I am plotting, planning, and preparing for the A to Z Challenge. I'll be back on Friday for a short "reveal" of my theme, and then the first week of A to Z I'll be skiing all week with 13+ family members. . .but I plan to drop in on as many blogs as I can in the early morning or late evening. I just need to get those first seven posts pre-written so I'll be able to ski, visit with family, and actually get some sleep too. (I'm not like some amazing bloggers out there, I need 7-8 hours rest each night to be an ok person)

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Skiing sounds like fun! And I do get almost seven hours a sleep a night. Really!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Alex - It is fun! And are you sure you get that much sleep? You seem to be everywhere on the web . . .

Angela Brown said...

Okay, so I'm with Tyrean on this. Alex, have you hidden the fact that you've cloned yourself or something because you seem to be everywhere...like really...everywhere :-)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Angela - agreed!

Carol Riggs said...

I agree--I need 7-8 hours of sleep too! I'm glad you're feeling better. Have fun and good luck doing all you need to do. :)

Golden Eagle said...

I'm the same; if I don't get more than 7-8 hours of sleep, I usually get sick.

Good luck with your posts! And I hope you have a great time skiing with your family. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Carol - Thanks!

Golden Eagle - Glad to know I'm not alone in needing sleep. Good luck with your posts too! And Thanks!

Brinda said...

I definitely need 8+ hours of sleep to be a HUMAN, so I've been writing A-Z posts ahead as well. :) Glad to hear yuo are better.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Brinda - Thanks! I still haven't gotten past the letter C, but I hope to finish two more posts today, then two more tomorrow, and two on Saturday. Hopefully that will get me ahead enough to be able to visit everyone next week.