Thursday, February 2, 2012

Insecure Writer's Support Group - OOPS!

Uh oh, just realized I missed the fantastic, amazing, awesome insecure writer's support group day yesterday . . . I feel like my whole life is off by three days.

I've been writing about how details are important to stories, but have forgotten the details that are important to life.

Please forgive me, and I'll post something cool for next month . . . or at least I'll post something, cool or not.

For now, all I can say is . . .thank you for being my blogging buddies and being awesome, even when I slip up.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Don't worry about it - we'll catch you next month!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Alex - Thanks!

Jeremy Bates said...

thanks for this post

nutschell said...

we all have days like that. luckily, we also have some great bloggy buddies who understand. :)
Happy weekend!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com