Thursday, August 18, 2011

WriteOnCon, Walking On, and Writing

If I followed my schedule, I would be blogging about an important world concern that has touched my heart. There are many worthy topics there.

However, currently I am gathering wisdom from WriteOnCon, walking my legs off (they could use lots of that) with my youngest daughter and my mom, writing some fun new little pieces, and revising, and revising, and revising, and on and on.

So, here's to writing on, walking on, and revising on! Go writers!

If you haven't joined WriteOnCon, or checked it out, click on the link on my right sidebar. It's pretty awesome!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you're soaking it all in!

Keena said...

Glad you are having fun!!!

Angie said...

Enjoy WriteOnCon!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Alex, Keena, and Angie - Thank you!!!