Saturday, May 21, 2011

365 Days of Blessings, Day 356

You're Invited to Join in on the Blessings Blogfest, May 31st. Just one post, just one day! Just 10 blessings! Come share and spread the blessings you've been given! Just one click on the button on the right will take you to the sign up page. Thanks!

Today I'm giving thanks for:

1. Getting a payment link for a poem in my inbox. That's a nice piece of e-mail to open first in the morning!

2. Watching my daughters compete in tap just one last time for the competition season. They did great!

3. My daughters received a "third place gold" in their age group, in tap. Yay! (Although this award sounds bigger than it is really . . . we were still excited!)

4. Just being backstage, seeing all these dancers get ready to perform. They are so excited, nervous, and confidant all at the same time.

5. Running into friends at a nearby health food store and restaurant.

6. Going to see a matinee movie.

7. Watching Captian Jack Sparrow in his usual high jinks.

8. The Mermaid and the Priest almost stole the movie from Jack, and I would have liked to know more about both of them. That part of the movie set my imagination adrift, and I had a hard time focusing on the "main" plot, but I like movies that let me imagine.

9. 111 followers - wow. I feel humbled.

10. The Lord is always watching over each of us, in every circumstance, and we are saved from the painful trials of this momentary place (earth) when we turn to him for comfort.

Scripture Blessings:
"We do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses." Hebrews 4:15 NKJV

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Make that 112 followers. Nice blog with great posts.

I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.