Sunday, December 5, 2010

365 Days of Blessings, Days 188 and 189

Another double dose of blessings in one post. Tonight I'm giving God Thanks and Praise for these wonderful blessings, both big and small.

1. The Living Nativity. Praise the Lord for His Son, Jesus!

2. All the amazing volunteers who make the Living Nativity possible.

3. The Kraft Family of GoMissions. They are amazing.

4. Worship with the Kraft Family.

5. The Kids Message and the Sermon with the Kraft Family.

6. The Global Market, our church's way of having Christmas shopping and giving to people in need at the same time.

7. Making big plans, dreaming big dreams, and praying deep prayers for our faith family.

8. My husband and my kids putting up the basic Christmas tree.

9. The Mary Bridge Festival of Trees.

10. All the performers who share their talents at the Mary Bridge Festival of Trees.

11. The Jazz Swing Choir who sang and danced at the Festival of Trees this year - they took me back to high school, and wowed me.

12. "Operator, Give me Information" - an awesome jazz choir song.

13. Seeing my girls tap dance.

14. Standing on stage in front of hundreds of people, holding a bike and three jump ropes. (People actually thought I was going to do some kind of tricks with them - LOL.)

15. Wonderful good friends.

16. Sharing tears with someone who cares.

17. Trusting the Lord with our lives, and our faith.

18. A faith-filled, Christ-centered, mission-minded Pastor with a heart for families, and youth, whom we have been priveledge to know as our Pastor and our friend.

19. Teaching my youngest daughter that she can get up and move forward after making a mistake, or even two or three. (This was actually really painful today, but we made it through to the other side after a lot of tears.)

20. God leads us forth in joy.

Scripture Blessings:

"Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me;
LORD, be my help.”

You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
LORD my God, I will praise you forever."
Psalm 30:10-12


"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture."
Psalm 100:1-3

2 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

What a wonderful list! Have a blessed holiday season.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks Sharon! Have a blessed Advent and Christmas season!